how do we check your eyes?
ULTRA WIDEFIELD RETINAL IMAGING
- Early protection from vision impairment or blindness
- Early detection of life-threatening diseases like cancer, stroke, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
2) TOPCON OCT
- Facilitate the observation of pathology and each layer of the retina and useful in diagnosing
age-related macular degeneration.
central serous retinopathy.
3) iCARE TONOMETER
- Diagnosing and monitoring glaucoma (intraocular pressure)
- Replaces the dreaded air puff test!!!
4) VISUAL FIELD
- Evaluates vision loss due to glaucoma, damage to the visual pathways of the brain, and other optic nerve diseases
5) CORNEAL TOPOGRAPHY
- Produces a detailed, visual description of the shape and power of the cornea, provides very fine details of the condition of the corneal surface.